Grace College of Divinity
Spring Semester Classes | Little Creek Campus
Grace College of Divinity has announced its Spring 2013 Semester to be held in cooperation with Church of the King. The following classes begin the week of January 28, 2013:
Book of Romans (three hours credit) | BIB 303 | Monday | 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Description: This is an in-depth study of this particular theological masterpiece. Emphasis is placed on an understanding of Pauline theology.
Instructors: Pastor Samuel Hawkins, M.Div. & Lee Castello II, M.Div., M. Th.
Homiletics (three hours credit) | CLG 410 | Tuesday | 6:30PM – 9:30PM
Description: This course gives basic instruction in the preparation of teachings and sermons. Techniques for developing a powerful pulpit ministry are presented and applied.
These classes apply toward certificate and degree programs at Grace College of Divinity. Registration is now open, but new students must first apply to Grace College of Divinity before registering.
APPLICATION TO GRACE COLLEGE OF DIVINITY:
- Go to www.gcdivinity.org.
- Click on "Prospective Students" link on right sidebar
- Read “About Admission” section in middle of page
- Click on “Apply Online” on right sidebar (Application fee of $50 is required). This form can be submitted via email.
Undergraduate Application Requirements
- (For admissions questions please call 910.221.2224
- Official High School Transcript or College Transcript
- Pastoral letter of reference
- Download and complete link “Personal Reference Form” on right sidebar
- Written essay of 1-2 pages on conversion experience.
- Degree applicants need to submit recent ACT/SAT scores or Grace College of Divinity will provide the English portion of the ACT to fulfill this requirement
|Now – December 16, 2012:||Early Registration for Existing Students|
|December 31 – January 20, 2013:||Regular Registration for Incoming & Returning Students|
|January 21 – February 3, 2013:||Late Registration Fee|
|January 28, 2013:||First week of classes|
|May 20-26, 2013:||Last week of classes|
- Grace College of Divinity will issue a letter of acceptance by the Admissions office upon receipt of all required documents, application and following evaluation. You will be issued directions on registration for the classes at that time.
- Download the class schedule located on the right sidebar. Locate the Louisiana Section with the Church of the King classes listed below. A late registration fee applies to any registration received after January 21, 2013.
- Know your specific class numbers for the Spring 2013 schedule:
- Book of Romans (three hours credit) | BIB 303 | Monday | 6:30PM - 9:30PM
- Homiletics (three hours credit) | CLG 410 | Tuesday | 6:30PM – 9:30PM
- Application fee: $50.00 (non-refundable)
- Credit Tuition: $140.00 per credit hour
- Audit Tuition: $70.00 per credit hour
- Late Registration Fee: $50.00 for Registrations after August 19
- Library Card Fee: $10.00
- Technology Fee: $25.00 annually
Grace College of Divinity is a school fully accredited with the Association of Biblical Higher Education, which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. If you have any questions contact the Global REACH Dept. at 985.292.3152.
Students are encouraged to use the online library resources available at GCDivinity.org, select "Current Students", then select "Library".