At all of our campuses, whether in-person or online, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last a little over one hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Teachings from Pastor Steve Robinson.
- Engaging worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
At Church of the King, you'll find:
- A place to belong. Small Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in the church, your community, and the world.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Serve team or Small Group, you can find tools for growth here.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend at Kings Kids, newborns through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Limitless meets on Wednesdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.